Wednesday, April 4, 2007

W4: Wednesday

AUD/USD: +
EUR/USD: +
GBP/USD:

USD/CAD: -
USD/CHF: +
USD/JPY: +

After two days in trade, the Eurodollar finally retraced enough to stop short of a full take profit. I'll take the modified stop amount over a loss any day, though. Once again, I only made six trades. This is shaping up to be my quietest week yet, which is fine by me. I prefer keeping the activity down to a handful of profitable trades, rather than making a dozen trades a day that lose more money than they make.

The QRF system finished out Wednesday with a gain of $99.79, for a total ongoing profit of $273.65 for this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your thinking. I too am looking at a pure money management approach to trading. I'm anxious to follow your progress each day and compare notes.

Andrew said...

Outstanding! I think some people make these things more complicated than they need to be. I would be interested to know how this sort of approach turns out for other traders.

Anonymous said...

Hey from Australia