Monday, April 9, 2007

Week 5: Monday

Setup: Once again, I begin the week by resetting my demo account to $5,000 USD, with a leverage of 20:1. For this week, the profit-loss ratio will be 2.5:1. Stop loss remains at 30 pips. Take profit is 75. I'll be trading each of the Big Six at roughly $15,000 lots.

AUD/USD: -
EUR/USD: -
GBP/USD: -

USD/CAD: -
USD/CHF: -
USD/JPY: --

I entered twelve total trades, with seven of them stopping out before today was over, leaving a hole worth $267.05 in my investment capital. Five trades carried over to Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Please refrain from investing and read reviews.
I kindly ask anyone who reads this review not to invest in this platform. This is a major scam.
They had a pleasant conversation before investing and display early profits.
Please take note that there is no withdrawal option. You must obtain their consent. My wallet was stolen by a con artist using a phishing scheme. The 2.8 BTC were taken. I was able to find my misplaced item by getting in touch with Marketpeace.net so guys be guided.
Or WhatsApp +84 94 767 1524.