Sunday, April 1, 2007

Week 3: Summary

AUD/USD: ---
EUR/USD: --+
GBP/USD: ++--+

USD/CAD: -+-
USD/CHF: ++++
USD/JPY: +---

It seemed like a very slow week. I noticed lots of meandering and consolidation. Truthfully, though, there was a great opportunity for massive profiteering as the Yen flexed its muscles. I had already gotten stopped out of some preliminary trades witht the Jappy, though, and my rules kept me from trading it for the rest of the week.

When I began this experiment, I expected Weeks 4 or 5 to turn out the profits. The last two weeks gave me some hope that the QRF system might turn an early profit starting this week. While it did have some profitable days, we're still coming out of this week with $4911.90 USD, a drawdown of 1.76%.

I originally expected this week to break even, and this result is just about on par with that. I didn't get the number of trades I was expecting, though, so I can't help but feeling I might not be getting the whole story for this week.

No comments: